Feb 9, 2015

Post partum plan

So I'm 5 weeks post partum as of Sunday, and I think it's safe to say I'm done losing the weight that was going to come off with child birth. I lost a significant amount of weight those first two weeks out of the hospital  mainly because of my Pre Eclampsia diagnosis and the sheer amount of fluids I was retaining. My weight has leveled off by week 3 though, leading me to say it's officially my "start weight" now, and I have about 25ish pounds to lose to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight....not terrible, but not great either.

My post partum check-up is tomorrow, where I'm hoping I can get cleared for exercise again.  Until then, I've been trying to get a little more steps in each day, and even got going on the treadmill last week.  I ordered my copy of the newest Autumn Calabrese program, 21 day fix extreme, last week, but I'm planning on doing 1 or 2 rounds of the original 21 day fix before going extreme (I need to ease back into this thing!!).
I'm starting things off with another 5 day clean eating group next Monday (this is FREE if you want to join me!), and then Monday February 23rd will start up with my first post-baby round of the fix! I'm really looking forward to getting back into the swing of things...the babe is sleeping a little more soundly at night now so I'm feeling a little more human now that I'm getting more sleep :)  This means that I'm running out of excuses to get back at it, time to put this plan into action!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave me a note and tell me what you think! :)

Recent Posts