Jan 19, 2015

I'm Baack!

Well, Happy 2015!! I know I've been out of touch with this blog for quite some time now, but if you follow me on IG or FB you'll already know that my little girl made her debut a little earlier than expected!
Clara Lena was born on 1/4/15 at 6:58am, weighing 6 pounds 7 ounces, 19.5 inches long.
She has beautiful eyes, mommy's nose, and dark brown hair, and I couldn't possibly be more in love.  I have so much to catch you up on, so I may have to do this over multiple parts...I'll save her birth story for another day, but for now, I'll let you know that she is growing happily, getting more alert each day, and sleeps very well for a 2 week old baby.
2 weeks.  My god the time has flown by already!  So now that I am 2 weeks post partum, I'm about ready to get back into the swing of things with getting back on track with my exercise and nutrition.  I'm not quite ready to start working out again (I haven't gotten cleared by the doctors) but I can certainly start to do better with my nutrition for sure! I'm starting a FREE 5 day group next Monday to kickstart my weightloss plans again, and after that the all new 21 day fix extreme program is being released so I can't wait to get going with that as well! I'm taking new customers for my free group up through the next few days, so shoot me an email if you're interested in joining me...it's time to get those resolutions kickstarted! babebeforebaby@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave me a note and tell me what you think! :)

Recent Posts