Nov 6, 2014

Third trimester!?! You snuck up on me!

Wow! Here I am, neglecting this blog, and before I know it, I’m already 29 weeks and into my 3rd trimester!


Things are moving along quickly…I’m actually feeling a bit panicked lately realizing that I have about 10 and a half weeks to go until my official due date, and with Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s thrown in there, there’s not much time to get things done and get all my appointments made!

We’re checking things off the list slowly but surely, I've been touring daycare centers for a few weeks now, and we’re close to making a decision on that (side bar: holy expensive!).  We have an appointment to meet with a possible pediatrician in 2 weeks, we took our maternity tour of the hospital last week, and have a few birthing and breast feeding classes to get to in the next few weeks.

I’m starting to think about things like packing for the hospital, and meanwhile I don’t even have anything in the nursery ready!
We’ve decided which room to make the nursery (we have 2 extra bedrooms right now), so we did start cleaning that room out last weekend, but we’ve got some serious work to do still! I’ll be sure to post pictures when we get it further along, but there’s nothing to look at right now lol.

I’m trying my best to stay active and make healthy choices, but I’d be lying if I said I was perfect.  I’m working out a few days a week, walking as much as I can, and probably eating more poorly than I have in a few years, but I’m trying not to be too hard on myself about it.

The baby is moving around pretty regularly now, so it’s fun to watch my belly jump up and down, especially when I eat something sugary (like all that Halloween candy!).  I’m looking forward to these next few months of excitement; we've got a lot to do still but I know we’ll get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave me a note and tell me what you think! :)

Recent Posts