Aug 20, 2014

BUMPdate: 18 Weeks!

How far along are you: 18 weeks

Fruit: This week baby is the size of a sweet potato (yum J )





Baby bump: It seems to be getting more pronounced now…I don’t think I’m at the point where strangers will ask me my due date or anything, but it’s sure noticeable now!



Maternity Clothes: I went shopping over the weekend for some real maternity clothes (I have been getting away with dresses and leggings and stretchy pre-baby clothes so far).  I had a big strike-out in store for tall pants – apparently tall women don’t get pregnant too? So I got a dress this weekend, but nothing else.  After some online shopping, I found a few options at Gap and Old Navy that should arrive by the end of the week, so we’ll see!

Gender Guess: Officially confused – I actually had a psychic reading last weekend which gave me a gender prediction, but I’ll talk more about that in another post J

Stretch Marks: No new ones (yet)

Sleep: Have I mentioned I’m tired? Lol – biggest preganancy symptom right here, I could sleep all day!

Cravings: Gummy worms again!

What Makes Me Wanna Gag: Fish..one of my co-workers had fish in the office microwave yesterday and it made me want to puke!

Exercise: Walking and PiYo.  I went for a run for the first time in a while this past Saturday; I was proud of myself for doing it, but realized by mid-day that it was probably too much.  I got REALLY crampy right afterwards, and by the afternoon I had serious muscle pain right under my belly – almost like I pulled a muscle.  I’m told now this is round ligament pain and it’s common during this phase of pregnancy, but man does it hurt! I’ve been taking it easy since then as a result, I’m still a bit sore!

Mood: Peachy keen jelly bean J

Favorite thing this week: I’ve had a few fleeting moments where I thought that MAYBE I might be feeling the baby move – just little flutters, but I love the thought that this could be the baby!

Excited For: More substantial movement, official gender ultrasound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave me a note and tell me what you think! :)

Recent Posts