Jul 23, 2014

Happy BUMP Day :)

It's BUMP Day (get it, instead of hump day? No? Anyone? I digress...)
I figured I'd start to do weekly bumpdates to keep you all up to date with how things are progressing, and so I could have a record for my own benefit too.  So, without further ado, here it is...


How far along are you: 14 weeks

Fruit: This week baby is the size of a lemon



Baby bump: I mostly just feel bloated and fat right now...I'm looking forward to the day when I look like I have a real bump!

Maternity Clothes: Not yet, although fold-over pants/skirts and dresses have been my best friend.  I can technically still fit into my normal pants, but by the end of the day I’m super uncomfortable so yesterday was the first day I tried out wearing a bella band with my pants unbuttoned.



Gender Guess: Lately, I’m really feeling boy, but I had a dream that said girl, so who knows!

Stretch Marks: No new ones (yet)…remember you’re talking to a tall girl and former fatty, so I’ve already got my fair share J (Aren’t genetics fun??)

Sleep: I’m sleeping like a log…except when I wake up every night to go pee.  Every morning I’m now up at 5:30 without fail since apparently my bladder can only make it 3 hours before emptying again 

Cravings: Carbs, Salt, and Salty Carbs.  ‘Nough said.

What Makes Me Wanna Gag: I’m doing better now, but the thought of protein killed me my first semester.  I was very lucky to not have bad morning sickness (only nausea, no vomiting), but if I snacked constantly I was really ok…except I wanted nothing to do with grilled chicken breast, like AT ALL.  I’m slowly introducing it back but I’d much rather have a grilled cheese right now J

Exercise: This week I’m taking it easy per doctor’s orders (see my post from yesterday), so I’ve just been sticking to walking for now.  Hoping next week to get back to some running and PiYo.

Mood: In general, I feel great! I worry a lot more than I ever did before, but I suppose that’s to be expected.  Oh and I cry at just about everything these days.  Seriously..the Iphone commercial made me cry the other day (what’s wrong with me?)

Best Part Thus Far: Hearing my baby’s heartbeat last week J

Excited For: Our next big milestones, like feeling the baby kick, and finding out the gender.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave me a note and tell me what you think! :)

Recent Posts