Jun 16, 2014

Busy Week!

I am so so excited right now.  In 2 days, I’m leaving for Summit, which is THE biggest Beachbody event of the year!

Picture thousands of Beachbody coaches, 3 days of leadership seminars, and workouts with the hottest celebrity trainers like Shaun T, Chalene Johnson, and Autumn Calebrese, all on the Vegas strip!



Not to mention the fact that they're using this event to officially release their newest workout by Chalene, called PiYo; I'm dying to start this program, and I'm already planning my next challenge group so I'll be sure to post the details when they come in!


I’m super busy this week trying to wrap things up with work before I leave, then packing for this amazing trip, and most importantly…deciding what to wear! This is going to be a tough trip to pack for..workouts, business casual dress, cocktail attire, pool gear….I hope it all fits in my carry-on!

I can’t wait to share all my pictures with you next week, but until then, make sure you follow me on Instagram (@babebeforebaby) where I’ll be posting pictures throughout my trip!
Vegas here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave me a note and tell me what you think! :)

Recent Posts