Apr 28, 2014

Crazy Week ahead

This week will be a crazy one for me, and I’m off to a rough start after a weekend full of birthday celebrations for friends and family (read: wine, pizza, cupcakes, and some fried food too!)

Now for this week….well Wednesday is my wedding anniversary! I’m not going to stress about what I “can or can’t” eat, I’m going to enjoy myself and the time I’m spending with my husband, and if that means a little indulging then so be it! Thursday I’m traveling to NYC for the day, then back for a work event Thursday night, then I’m off from work on Friday to have a nice long weekend with my husband. 

This throws a bit of a wrench into my regimen, but I’m not going to let it stop me from making the best decisions I can throughout the week.  One meal at a time, one day at a time, because life happens and that’s all we can do, right?  This is actually one of the reasons that I love the 21 day fix so much…it has taught me so much about how to eat the right foods and the right portions that I feel so much more confident about eating when I’m not in my element, when before I’d be stressed to the max about calories and eating out!  This is NOT a diet, it's a lifestyle!



I’ll be happy if I can come out of this week without a gain, so that’s my goal, just maintain and make smart choices!
What’s YOUR plan for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave me a note and tell me what you think! :)

Recent Posts