Apr 7, 2014

21 Day Fix: Week 1, Round 2 DONE

Just like the title says, I'm officially done with the first week of my second round of the 21 day fix.
I'm happy to report I'm down 4 pounds and 4 inches in that 1 week! 
Admittedly, I gained a bit back right before starting my second round, but I'm hoping to make some serious scale progress these next 2 weeks and get to an all time low on the scale, but we'll see!
I'm also super stoked because my group of challengers this round is doing AMAZING! After one week, I've got one who's dropped 7 pounds! Two others have dropped 4 pounds, and yet another two have tightened their belts by a whole notch.

This program takes the guess-work out of weight loss, and for that I really love it.  No counting calories or carbs or elimination of entire food groups.  Just simple eating, 30 minute workouts, and serious scale results, what more can you ask for?
I have another challenge group starting on 4/21 (the day after Easter) and if you're interested in joining me, you have to place your order by midnight TONIGHT! Comment below or shoot me an email at babebeforebaby@gmail.com if you're interested, I can't wait to see what the next 2 weeks bring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave me a note and tell me what you think! :)

Recent Posts