Feb 10, 2014

Manic Monday and 21 Day Fix Update

Another week has come and gone and I’m sad to say I’ve made no significant progress in getting my derailed health and fitness train back on track.
My eating has to improve, like now.
As I type this, I’m in a semi-comatose state, thanks to a dose of Nyquil last night that hasn’t quite worn off.  Here’s my issue: between battling the fatigue brought on by a full month of ridiculous stress and long hours at work, and pile on a head cold that just keeps getting worse, and I barely have the energy to shower, let alone work out or cook myself something healthy to eat.
I am proud of myself for getting on the treadmill for a  workout both Friday and Saturday, but I think I used up all my allotted energy for the week with those, and I’m running on empty again and ready to go back to bed L
 
I am very VERY excited for my 21 day fix program to arrive this week, but until it gets here, I need to figure out some easy weeknight dinners that don’t require a lot of effort on my part but are still healthy for me and my husband.
I have a few go-to staples, but if you have any recipes you’d like to share, I’m all ears!
 
In other news, 21 day fix update:
 
 
The response to this program has been OVERWHELMING.  Unbelievably overwhelming! This is the biggest product launch Beachbody has ever seen, bigger than even T25 which was their biggest launch until this point.
The downside to this popularity is that the program is now officially on backorder until late March…with one BIG exception.
 
If you’ve ever considered becoming a team Beachbody coach like me, even if it’s only for the 20% discount you get on your orders, or you've always been interested in helping others reach their health and fitness goals, then now is the perfect time to do it, because the ONLY availability for the 21 day fix at this time is for those signing up as a new coach with a 21 day fix challenge pack. 
 
 

All other orders, including the base kit and challenge pack for non-coaches, must be pre-ordered through a team Beachbody coach page.  You can’t get this program any other way right now; not on amazon, not through an infomercial, not on the main Beachbody site, only through a coach.  All orders for this program will be filled in the order they were received, so the sooner you place your pre-order, the sooner you’ll get the program! And no, you won’t be charged a cent until your order is shipped, so I would plan ahead if I were you and wanted to be the first to get it in March when it’s restocked!  Feel free to shoot me an email if you have any questions or are interested in the coaching opportunity! babebeforebaby@gmail.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave me a note and tell me what you think! :)

Recent Posts