Nov 22, 2013

I've been nominated!!!

Wooo hoooo!!!
I'm so very excited, humbled, and thrilled to announce that this little ol' blog of mine has been nominated for the second year in a row for Healthline's "Best Health Blog" award!
I do my best to keep it real here, to tell you about my good days and my bad, to share what's working and what's not, and I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing about my journey.
It would mean so much to me to win this award, not just because theres a cash prize involved (nice bonus!) but because it will prove that this journey is meaningful, not just to me, but to everyone I'm sharing it with.  I love hearing how I've inspired you to start your own journies, so I hope you will support me by voting here: http://www.healthline.com/health/best-health-blogs-contest for Babe Before Baby, or by clicking on the big ol' icon on the right side bar over there where it says "vote daily".  And yes, you can vote 2 times a day, every day from now until the contest ends in January, so please vote early and often! What's in it for you? Well, I vow that whatever cash prize I do win, I will give away 1/2 of it to my readers.  That's right, I'm GIVING YOU my prize! So go vote people!
Best health blogs 2013
Healthline

I appreciate your support more than you know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave me a note and tell me what you think! :)

Recent Posts