Sep 13, 2013

Debbie Downer

Warning…Debbie Downer is in town, and she’s brought her pity party with her…..

 

I’m in a serious funk this week, and I’m sorry because I know my posts show it.  I don’t want to discourage or bring anyone else down with me, just letting you know that I’m human and I’m having a rough week.  My diet has COMPLETELY gone out the window.  I’ve eaten everything I shouldn’t have this week, and I’m feeling bloated and awful today as a result.

I overslept today and only got one of my workouts in instead of my planned double day (but I guess that’s better than nothing right?)

I have so much work to do that I’m pretty sure the rest of my month is going to be miserable.  I just feel like crying. I didn’t even have my Shakeology shake this morning because I’m all “what’s the point if I’m just going to eat crappy anyways”…I know, it’s an awful attitude, and I’m trying to snap myself out of it, but for now, I’m just having a day, so bear with me.

I don’t have any words of wisdom today.  It’s Friday the 13th, and my luck is down and out.  I hope you had a better week than I did, and I hope I can get over this hump over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave me a note and tell me what you think! :)

Recent Posts