Sep 11, 2013

Confessions of a fat girl:she's clawing her way out

Confessions of a fat girl: she’s still in there scratching and clawing her way out, and I have no willpower over her when I’m stressed.

I’m here to tell you that I’m struggling this week.  I’m writing this from work..where I am still plugging away even though it’s 6:30pm and I should’ve left an hour and a half ago…the same office where I was stuck until almost Midnight last night and until  after 8 on Monday too.  It’s been a week to say the least, and convenience food has gotten the best of me.

I’ve made it enough of a habit that I’m sticking with my workout routine, so I got up this morning at 6am even though I was running on too little sleep and still got my T25 in for the day, but I’m draggin for sure, and I know the crap I’m shoving into my piehole isn’t helping.  The thing is, when I don’t have time to think about my meals, and a donut is in front of me, and I haven’t slept enough…I give in.  And the pizza that the office provides? Oh and the cookies to thank the team for their hard work? DAMNIT.

My diet has gone to shit this week.  I’m not drinking nearly enough water, and I’ve let Diet Coke sneak back into my life because I thought I could use the caffine.

I’m going to be honest with you…the next few weeks at work might be just as bad as this one, and I’m not sure how I’m going to cope.  I guess this is the real test since I won’t have as much control over my schedule when a baby comes into the picture, but I can tell you right now that if I’m judging on my behavior from this week, I’m not ready.  This lifestyle change shit is no joke.  It’s hard work, but I've come too far to fall off track now! 

It’s just hard to remember those things when you’re running on too little sleep and there’s a donut right there…..

Back to work I go L

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave me a note and tell me what you think! :)

Recent Posts