Sep 4, 2013

A Fresh Start for Fall

If you frequent the blog circuit, you may notice a trend lately…starting over.

A lot of people have found themselves falling so far off the wagon that they are starting over from square one.  Some have just let the summer get the best of them and are starting again, a few steps back.  Some never fell off, but didn’t make any serious headway either.

I know what this is like.  I’ve been there more times than I can count.  I’m certainly not perfect (no one is), so the important thing to remember, is that it’s about Progress, not Perfection.  Take it one day at a time, and make good decisions for yourself and your health.  Just. Keep. Swimming. 
 
People ask me a lot how I stay motivated, and a big part of my answer is this blog.  It’s support and accountability from people like you, reading this very post, that keep me going when I want to quit.  Now I know that not everyone has a blog, nor does everyone want one…but this is where I can help.  It sounds like a lot of you are looking for a fresh start this fall, so this may be just the thing you're looking for!

I’ve been chatting a lot with my pal Brandi who blogs over at Thin after Twins, and she’s had a rough go this year.  She’s starting her weight loss journey all over again, and asked me if I’d be willing to help.  I am so thrilled to help Brandi get back on the right track, and I’m so confident that she can do this! She’s starting T25 next week because she was so impressed with my results, and is even giving Shakeology a go to see if it will help jumpstart her weight loss.  I’m really excited that she’s diving into this holistically, because exercise alone can’t change your body, you NEED to have your diet in check too, and Shakeology will make sure she’s starting off on the right foot!  I've said it before and I'll say it again, you can't out run your fork!

 
So what’s going to be different about this time for Brandi? What will make sure she doesn’t lose her mojo after a few weeks? 
Support. 
Accountability. 
Motivation to Just. Keep. Swimming. 
I’m starting a private FB group for Brandi, and for anyone of our followers who wants to give Shakeology a go for 30 days.  Are you curious about Shakeology? Want to see what it can do for you?
 
 
If you join this challenge, Brandi and I will be with you every step of the way, cheering you on, sharing our own highs and lows, and making sure that you just stay on track.

I know a lot of you are not hard core exercisers, and really focus more on your diet to lose the weight.  If you’re that kind of person (or even if you’re a hard core exerciser who needs help with your diet) then this month’s focus is for you.  If you need some help getting back into your groove (and staying there), consider joining us...what have you got to lose (except some extra weight?)
 
I know some of you are curious about this product but a little concerned about the investment. 
Did you know that they offer a 100% 30 day money back gaurantee?
 

 
So there you have it! To participate in our group, all you have to do is buy a bag of Shakeology from me here, or contact me at babebeforebaby@gmail.com if you have any questions. That's it!

AND since it's our birthday month, we'll be giving away a FREE BAG of Shakeology if we have 15 participants by the 23rd!

September is all about cleaning up our eating.  I’ve started a #fallcleaning challenge on IG, where I’ll be posting daily tips to clean up your diet this month (follow me @babebeforebaby), and I’ll be starting every day with Shakeology to make sure I’m getting the energy and nutrients I need.

This September is bringing big changes for everyone, and I’m so excited to see what you’re all capable of!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave me a note and tell me what you think! :)

Recent Posts