Aug 30, 2013

Fit Fab Friday: Eat Clean Day 5!

It’s Fit Fab Friday, and I’m feeling FABULOUS!

Yay for casual Fridays!!
 
It’s the 5th day of my #eatcleanchallenge, and I’m doing pretty well; Wednesday was my toughest day because I had a business lunch, but I didn’t stray too far off track ( I had a salad with Grilled Chicken, but I did indulge in a piece of bread and a bite of flourless chocolate cake!) AND I didn’t let lunch avalanche into a full day of bad eating, which is really the key part!

I did weigh-in this morning, but I actually want to give myself one more day before recording my weight for the week, so I have 5 full days of clean eating under my belt (it will also keep me on track today so my weekend binging doesn’t start early!)

I have been doing “Staturday” measurements since starting my T25 program, so I’ll do the full weigh-in with measurements tomorrow morning, and post my results here and Instagram (follow me there @babebeforebaby!)

Most of you know by now that I’m really LOVING the T25 workouts, and I’m seeing some awesome results.


 
I’m starting a new support/accountability group for anyone who wants to do a round of T25 and is looking for motivation to stick with the program for a full 60 days.

This is one of the best workout programs I’ve ever done, honestly, and it’s really because it’s only 25 minutes…I don’t have to dread pushing play!

I think that simple fact makes it better than most…and makes it way more likely that you’ll finish the program!

 

How many workout DVDs do you own? (I have too many to count).  How long have they been collecting dust on the shelf? How many times have you bought a program with good intentions, and then stopped midway through because you just got sick of it or it got too hard? (Been there, done that!)  This support group will make sure that you get your money’s worth out of this investment.  If you buy this program, and get me as your personal coach, I will make sure you follow through! I want you to see those results! I want you to have a great “after” picture! I want to help bring you a step closer to your final goals!


So what are you waiting for? The T25 challenge pack sale ends tomorrow, don’t miss out on such an amazing deal!  

I also wanted to mention that I’m going to be running a FREE support/challenge group this September..I’m thinking either a 30 day Arm Challenge (like pushups and tricep dips for those bat wings!) or a 30 day squat challenge for those buns and thighs…which would you rather do? Leave me a comment and let me know!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave me a note and tell me what you think! :)

Recent Posts