Jul 23, 2013

Transformation Tuesday: Progress Pics

Good morning!
In case you're new here, you should visit my Progress Pics tab to see my past progress, which I've been trying to update every 10 pounds or so.  This round of progress pics is more like 14 pounds, but it's still better than nothing right?? Honestly people...if you're on a weight loss journey, you NEED to take pictures!! Sometimes the scale can be stubborn, and you can go weeks without seeing it budge, but pictures don't lie, and when I'm having a bad day (or week...or month...) I can always look at these and remember how very far I've come.  I'm still a work in progress, but I've accomplished a lot so far, and I'm pretty proud of that!


 
I've been trying to use the same clothes to take my progress pics in, but as you can see, it might be time to retire these shorts, they're getting pretty big on me!

 
And now for the side by side from my last progress pics:

 
And the best ones...side by side from my start weight:
 

 
 
I've got about 20 pounds or so left to go on this journey, and I'm convinced that my newfound love affair with Shakeology will help get me there...it's gotten the scale moving for me again even though my eating hasn't been 100% on point, and I'm really starting to notice a difference in my biggest problem area (my thighs) with these last few pounds.  It's so close I can TASTE IT!!
 
I want to see your Transformation Tuesday pictures! If you follow me on instagram, tag @babebeforebaby in your comments so I can check you out! (And make sure your profile is public or I won't be able to see!)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave me a note and tell me what you think! :)

Recent Posts