May 30, 2013

Fit by the 4th

Today is exactly 5 weeks from the 4th of July.  I spent the majority of the month of May gaining and losing the same 5 pounds, which is pretty standard for me during this time of year.  I don’t want to look back on this summer with regret, so I’m challenging myself (and YOU!) to log my calories into My Fitness Pal EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.  Even if I’m over.  Even if I know I’m having a bad day, I will log.

I know I need this kind of motivation to get back on track, since my eating has been my biggest downfall.  If you follow me on Instagram (babebeforebaby) you’ll know that I started this challenge a few nights ago by posting my screen shot from the MFP “If every day were like today, you’d weigh… in 5 weeks”.  5 weeks is what MFP projects out to…5 weeks until the 4th of July….seems like a great opportunity to put that MFP projection to the test, doesn’t it?
 
My screen shot from yesterday...too bad I don't do bootcamp every day!!

Won’t you join me in this challenge? Post a screen shot of your end of day MFP screen, and use the hashtag “fitbythe4th” so we can all follow along!
 
Don’t track your calories, but still want to participate? Post a sweaty selfie or a pic of your burn from your HR monitor or other device.  Post a picture of your healthy dinner or snack.  Post of picture of ANYTHING you feel you need help staying on track with!  Let’s keep each other accountable so we can go into this summer strong!!

One last thought…I’m also considering starting a DietBet to go along with this challenge, which would have to start next Thursday since they’re pre-set to be 4 week bets.  Would you be interested in joining my Diet Bet??? Leave me a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave me a note and tell me what you think! :)

Recent Posts