Dec 11, 2012

One more wake-up and a guest blog


One more wake-up until Punta Cana! That’s how my niece measures everything, in wake-ups, and I think it’s the sweetest thing in the world…so I thought I’d share her sentiment.  SO I have a weigh in tomorrow, and I’m pretty sure it’s going to suck, but I’m not going to let that get me down because I’m about to go spend a week in paradise, chillin on a beach with a fruity drink in hand, and spending some QT time with my sis.  So are you all gonna miss me while I’m gone? I’m not sure what the wi-fi situation will be down there just yet, so you will likely be without a post from me for an entire week.  To fill this void, I’ve invited my dear friend Alisha who blogs over at In Progress for Good to do a guest post for me later this week.  Y’all are in for a serious treat here; Alisha is the most amazing woman I know, and despite major setbacks in life, has managed to lose 80 pounds! I won’t blow up her spot by giving away her whole story just yet, but be sure to check back for her post, you won’t want to miss this!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

I love comments! Leave me a note and tell me what you think! :)

Recent Posts