Oct 16, 2012

Quickie


Just wanted to pop in quickly to share a few small pieces of (what I find) exciting news.

First, for the past 2 days in a row, I’ve had 2 separate people tell me that can tell I’m losing weight.  One was my husband (ok, maybe he doesn’t count as much) and the other was my co-worker, a guy in his early 40s that is not the most observant person I’ve ever met, so needless to say I was excited!

Sure maybe that co-worker noticed because he's part of the exercise challenge at work, but I'll take it!  We’re officially halfway through that challenge at work, and looking back at my chart, I realized that I got in at least 30 minutes of exercise for 33 of the last 35 days; I’m pretty proud of that!

 

Last, but not least, I’ve been asked to do a guest blog! Stephanie, over at www.wannabe-mama.blogspot.com is going through a similar journey, and wants me to share my story and why I want to lose weight BEFORE having a baby.  I’m going to have to take some time with this one, it’s an important story to share and I want to make sure I do it justice.  I’ll keep you posted!


xoxo

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave me a note and tell me what you think! :)

Recent Posts