Sep 10, 2012

Happy Monday

It’s not very often that I’m this happy on a Monday, but there are a few reasons I’m feeling good today.

For starters, Ashleigh over at Life in Bloom has featured my story along with 2 other lovely ladies!  Head on over and share the love!


 Next, I think I’m on a bit of an endorphin high; I got my lazy a$$ out of bed at 6am today and went for a run.  I’m on week 4 of the Couch 2k program, with hopes of running a 5k (without stopping to walk) on October 20th with my cousin.  I wasn’t feelin’ it this morning, but I’m doing pretty good right now.  I’ve mentioned it before, but I started an exercise challenge at work (starting today), with the goal being to work out 6 days a week for the next 10 weeks; the person who works out the most at the end wins 100 freakin bucks.  That’s motivation enough for me! Plus I’ll need some new jeans by that point, right? J

And lastly, I survived the weekend, including my all-day Saturday tailgate.  I had a plan, which I didn’t follow to a T, but it helped, and I snuck a peak at the scale yesterday, and I was actually down 0.2lbs. (OK not exactly a huge number but you bet you’re a$$ I was jumping for joy..these are days that usually result in a 5lb weight GAIN so I’m headed in the right direction!).  Here’s a few pictures from the game/tailgate, and yes, I got my drink on a 8 in the morning!
 




Here's to hoping the rest of the week goes this well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave me a note and tell me what you think! :)

Recent Posts