Aug 15, 2012

Here goes nothing...

OK so here goes..I'm a late 20 something (almost 30!) gal who is desperately trying to get in the best shape of my life before heading down the road to motherhood.  The reality is, I'm overweight now, and if I get pregnant tomorrow and gain another 30+ pounds, I'll be in rough shape.  This blog is about chronicling my weight loss journey...about becoming a babe before having a babe.  I welcome anyone who is going through a similar experience (or has already done this) to share their insights on this page, I'd love to hear what you have to say!

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and am in the process of reading all your posts.. I am as well looking to lose weight before getting pregnant. However I am a bit older than you.. lol I'm 35. Good Luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lisa! Thanks for checking out my blog! I think people under estimate the importance of getting healthy BEFORE getting pregnant! Glad to have you along for the journey, keep me updated on your progress! (PS, age is just a number, right!?) :)

      Delete

I love comments! Leave me a note and tell me what you think! :)

Recent Posts